Amazon.com inc. Is an American international electronic commerce company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington, United States. It is the world's largest online retailer. Amazon.com started as an online bookstore, but soon diversified, selling DVDs, VHSs, CDs, video and MP3 downloads/streaming, software, video games, electronics, apparel, furniture, food, toys, and jewellery. The company also produces consumer electronics notably the Amazon Kindle e-book reader and the Kindle Fire tablet computer and is a major provider of cloud computing services.
Complete Test Series for Amazon
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Extensive Bank of 250+ Questions
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
Company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- 60 percent throughout (Class X , XII and Graduation).
- Education gap of not more than one year.
Pattern of Written Exam:
The Amazon.com written test pattern is sub-divided in the following sections:
||Number of Questions
|Aptitude & Reasoning/Technical
The total time allotted to the written exam is 90 minutes. There is no negative marking in the paper.
- Technical section consists of o/p, complexity, C language and DBMS.
- Aptitude section consists of questions from basic permutation combination, probability.
- Verbal section consists of questions from sentence rearrangement, sentence correction and reading comprehension.
Overall the level of the paper is easy to moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.