CommScope is an industry related to multinational telecommunications. It was established in 1976 in Hickory, North Carolina, United States. The company mainly focuses on companies around the world to design, build and manage their wired and wireless networks. It has a vital network around the world.
In case of job recruitment, selection is the process to choose potential working persons for a company or organization. Recruitment process includes a selection stage when decisions are made as to the viability of a particular candidate's job application. It directly affects the overall productivity of an organization. A right selection may increase the overall performance of a company & a wrong one may lead to material and financial loss. A perfect selection process can help to pick the most eligible candidates amongst all applicants. The Process of selecting candidates focuses on abilities, knowledge, skills, experience and various other related factors.
Candidates should go through a three stage selection process to get recruited in CommScope::
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion/JAM
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- 60% and above aggregate in graduation degree.
- Education gap of not more than one year.
||No. of questions
||Time allotted (in mins)
- The total time allotted is 55 minutes.
- Verbal section consists of short reading comprehension passages. They are easy to solve and answers can be easily found in the passages. This section also consists of basic grammar usage questions like fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, paragraph completion, sentence completion, vocabulary etc.
- Quantitative Ability section consists of questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, geometry, etc.
- Technical section consists of questions related to networks analysis and synthesis, digital electronics, signals and systems, radio receivers, satellite communications, database systems, computer networks.
- Overall the level of the paper is easy to moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
GD sessions include simple questions and industry related topics. You need to think for 5 minutes about the topic and then discuss it. The topics are general and don’t need specific preparation. Nearly 50% of the candidates will be shortlisted here so you have to take chances to express your opinion.
JAM(Just a Minute) Round:
Meaning of extempore speech is a speech or spoken anything without preparation. It is also known as spontaneous speaking or impromptu speech. The topic is given on the spot at the time of speech. That’s why people become nervous when it comes to situation speaking (extempore speech). Unlike, the prepared speech you won’t get a lot of time to writing down and practicing the speech. You will be on the stage and have to deliver without any prior preparation. The importance of the extempore speech is it helps you think and develop presence of mind and it directly helps your brain to react fast.
Questions related to specific technical fields are asked in this round. Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company's technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or may enquire candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate's personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.
Clearing CoCubes Selection Process requires well-planned preparation with right guidance and motivation.
CommScope Preparation Links