CommScope is an industry related to multinational telecommunications. It was established in 1976 in Hickory, North Carolina, United States. The company mainly focuses on companies around the world to design, build and manage their wired and wireless networks. It has a vital network around the world.
The CommScope test pattern and selection process is as follows:
Company conducts recruitment process to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 2 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- 60% and above aggregate in graduation degree.
- Education gap of not more than one year.
Pattern of Written Exam:
|Section||No. of questions||Time (in minutes)|
The total time allotted is 55 minutes.
- Verbal section consists of short reading comprehension passages. They are easy to solve and answers can be easily found in the passages. This section also consists of basic grammar usage questions like fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, paragraph completion, sentence completion, vocabulary etc.
- Quantitative Ability section consists of questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, geometry, etc.
- Technical section consists of questions related to networks analysis and synthesis, digital electronics, signals and systems, radio receivers, satellite communications, database systems, computer networks.
Overall the level of the paper is easy to moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
CommScope Preparation Links