CommScope Inc. is a firm of telecommunications, headquartered in Hickory, North California, United States. Founded in 1976, the company provides companies to design , build and manage their networks. The company helps the customers to increase the bandwidth, improve the network performance and availability and increase energy efficiency. CommScope manufactures the brands like SYSTIMAX, Uniprise and also secure cabinets for FTTN and DSL applications. The company provides networks in the data centers, inside the buildings and outdoor spaces, at wireless cell areas and in tunnels, airports and trains.
CommScope acquires companies like Airvana, TE Connectivity Telecom, Alifabs Cabinets and many more in past years.
- Hickory, North Carolina, United States
- Founder and Chief Executive Officer – Frank M. Drendel
- President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) - Marvin (Eddie) S. Edwards, Jr
- Chief Operating Officer- Randy Crenshaw
- The logo of CommScope represents simply the name of the company and indicates the love for the good food. As its mission is to ensure that “Nobody has a bad meal”.
Number of employees:
- more than 25,000 employees
- CommScope has participated in the Barclays 2016 Global TMT Conference.
- In 2016, CommScope has awarded with Large Technology Company Award at NC Tech Awards.
- CommScope has won Communications Technology Company Award at NC Tech Awards in 2015.
- Airvana OneCell awarded with Top Mobile Technology Award at Mobile World Congress2015.
- The company was the finalist in the environmental steward company awards in 2012.
CommScope Preparations Links