Siemens is core engineering & Electronics Company headquartered in Munich, Germany. The company functions in the areas of Industry, Healthcare, Energy, Infra & cities, & Siemens Financial services. The company is a prominent maker of medical diagnostics equipment and its medical health-care division, which generates about 12 percent of the company's total sales, is its second-most profitable unit, after the industrial automation division. Siemens and its subsidiaries employ approximately 372,000 people worldwide and reported global revenue of around €83 billion in 2017 according to its earnings release.
Core operational areas of Siemens:
- Building Technologies
- Drive Technology
- Consumer Products
- Siemens is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Siemens is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
- Siemens brings digital solutions and intelligent operations to multinational organizations around the world.
- Siemens business process and industry domain expertise, and experience running complex operations, accumulated in almost two decades, comprise a unique heritage that will help you drive the best choices across technology, analytics, and organizational design.
- While working with Siemens you will be able to think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics.
- While working with Siemens you can accomplish big things
- At Siemens you will deal with Innovative work & meaningful career paths
- Siemens provides the opportunities, challenges and support to live the future of your work now.
- Siemens offers a diverse work environment and is an equal opportunity employer.
- Life at Siemens is dynamic and fun, a place where people love to work.
- Siemens provides you a career with freedom, full of learning and development opportunities and the support to help you achieve your best.
- Working with Siemens creates an opportunity for you to work as a team with intelligent and dynamic personalities to get creative and deliver results. You will learn from each other and have fun in the process.
- Everyone in Siemens works together to cater the best possible for clients.
- Siemens provides respect for each other’s individuality which further adds value to the team work.
- Career in Siemens creates an opportunity for you to work in highly diversified culture
- You will get an opportunity to work with the latest and cutting-edge technology that leads to great ideas.
- A career at Siemens is rewarding and constantly transforming
- Siemens encourages free exchange of ideas, respect for differences, and wellbeing in the workplace for everyone.
- Siemens strives to make sure that their employees achieve a healthy, happy work-life balance.
- For more information visit at https://www.siemens.com/in/en/home/company/jobs/search-careers.html
Siemens Preparations Links
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
Video LecturesOnline TestsE-Books & Assignments