Siemens is core engineering & Electronics Company headquartered in Munich, Germany. The company functions in the areas of Industry, Healthcare, Energy, Infra & cities, & Siemens Financial services.
Complete Test Series for Wipro
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- B.Tech( Computer Science , Information Technology , Electronics and Communication etc.) are eligible.
- 65% throughout in Class X and XII and graduation.
- Backlog of not more than 1 year.
Pattern of Written Exam:
||No. of questions
The total time allotted to the written exam is different for different sections. There is no negative marking in the paper.
- English Language section consists of short reading comprehension passages. This section also consists of basic grammar usage questions like fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, paragraph completion, sentence correction, vocabulary, etc.
- Analytical Ability section consists of data interpretation and logical reasoning questions. The section involves easy solving puzzles, blood relations, statements & arguments, etc.
- Quantitative Ability section consists of questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, geometry, etc. This section is of moderate level.
- Technical section involved questions from core subjects of Computer science and electronics. The subjects include C & C++ programming, Operating Systems, Computer Networks, etc. This section was tough and required thorough preparation. A person whose basics are clear could easily excel in this section.
Overall the level of the paper is moderate to difficult. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Siemens Preparation Links