State Bank of India is the largest multinational banking and financial services company in India, headquartered at Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a public sector bank with assets of more than US$388 billion and 17,000 branches, including 190 foreign offices. As per the Fortune Global 500 list 2017, released for world's biggest corporations, SBI was ranked 216th. SBI holds nearly 23% market share in assets combined with a share of one-fourth of the total loan and deposits market in India.
- At SBI, you'll grow professionally by handling complex business problems.
- You will get an opportunity to travel the country and the world
- You'll gain a lot while working and meeting new people every day and learn from their experiences.
- At SBI, you'll be a part of a dynamic, fast-paced work environment with a challenging job.
- SBI offers you a work environment of a universal bank with highly diversified roles across different sectors which will ensure constant learning throughout your career.
- SBI follows a job rotation policy, every 2-3 years which ensures unparalleled exposure to a wide spectrum of industries and business functions.
- You'll get an opportunity to work as a Relationship Manager for a few years, may also lead a Retail Branch, and may become a Dealer in Treasury.
- You'll also get the opportunity to explore different financial services such as insurance, investment banking, asset management, credit cards etc.
- While working at SBI, you'll gain exposure to different segments of people, geographies and products.
- SBI maintains transparency in performance evaluation, and ensures growth of high performers.
- The top performers are groomed for leadership through customized training programs in premier institutes viz. Harvard, ISB, IIMs, Stanford among others.
- You get ample opportunities to work in teams of motivated individuals on high impact projects like digital branches, mobile banking or digital lending to name a few.
- Internal social media platform of SBI known as "SBI Aspirations" is a popular platform for exchange of ideas among all the employees, and to interact with the top management.
- The bank is known for the respect, warmth and camaraderie among its employees. Office bonding is enhanced through fun events like intra-bank sports competitions (Basketball, Football, and Cricket).
- You get opportunities to explore your personal passion and also to give back to the society by participating in programs like SBI Youth for India where you work on rural development projects with experienced NGOs on selection.
- There are several perks associated with working with the biggest bank of India. One of the most attractive features is the best in class entry level compensation package that SBI offer's to the probationary officers. The total compensation per annum for a Probationary Officer would be a minimum of Rs. 7.55 lacs and maximum of Rs. 12.93 lacs depending on place of posting and other factors. This includes housing rent allowance, leased rental accommodation, conveyance allowance etc.
- SBI also provides accommodation at certain places for the Clerical Staff.
- SBI secures its employees by the way of medical benefits, Insurance covers
- You are provided with attractive leave policies, which include privilege leave, casual leave annually along with sick leave and maternity leave.
- The employees are also entitled to get leave travel concession to visit places within India. Holiday homes and Bank's guest houses are available for the employees at major cities and tourist destinations.
- As employees, the Bank provides Housing Loan, Car Loan & Personal Loans on concessionary rate of interest.
- Also, the bank recognizes and promotes merit by providing scholarships to the meritorious children of all employees. Pension by the bank helps the employee lead a comfortable life post retirement.
- For more information, visit at http://www.sbi.co.in/careers/
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
Video LecturesOnline TestsE-Books & Assignments