Infosys is a multinational software corporation, that develops its own software products and provides outsourced product development services, consulting services, software, and customer relationship management services. It has its headquarters in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
Infosys is the second-largest Indian IT company by 2017 revenues and 596th largest public company in the world in terms of revenue. On September 28, 2018, its market capitalisation was $44.32 billion. The credit rating of the company is A- (rating by Standard & Poor's).
Its key products and services are:
It provides software development, maintenance and independent validation services to companies in finance, insurance, manufacturing and other domains. One of its known products is Finacle which is a universal banking solution with various modules for retail & corporate banking.
- NIA - Next Generation Integrated AI Platform (formerly known as Mana)
- Infosys Consulting - a global management consulting service
- Infosys Information Platform (IIP) - Analytics platform
- EdgeVerve Systems which includes Finacle, a global banking platform
- Panaya Cloud Suite
Infosys had a total of 200,364 employees at the end of March 2017, of which 36% were women. Its workforce consists of employees representing 129 nationalities. In 2016, 89% of its employees were based in India. Out of its total workforce, 79% are software professionals, 16% are working in its BPM arm and remaining 5% work for support and sales.
- Infosys provides you an opportunity to work with new technologies.
- New employees get training by Harvard.
- Corporate environment at Infosys will convert your thought process like an entrepreneur.
- While working at Infosys you will discover a lot about work culture and corporate world
- Joining Infosys gives you the choice of a career from broad range of services.
- You will learn a lot through working in various domains such as finance, insurance & manufacturing etc.
- While working with Infosys you can accomplish big things along with Innovative work & meaningful career paths
- Infosys provides the opportunities, challenges and support to live the future of your work now.
- Infosys offers you a diverse work environment and is an equal opportunity employer.
- Infosys provides an opportunity to work in various diverse areas such as Business Processes, Consulting, Corporate, Delivery management, Digital, IT Infrastructure, Sales & Marketing, Technology & Engineering etc.
- Life at Infosys is dynamic and fun, a place where people love to work.
- Infosys provides you a career with freedom, full of learning and development opportunities and the support to help you achieve your best.
- Working with Infosys creates an opportunity for you to work as a team with intelligent and dynamic personalities to get creative and deliver results. You will learn from each other and have fun in the process.
- Everyone in Infosys works together to cater the best possible for clients.
- Infosys provides respect for each other's individuality which further adds value to the team work.
- Career in Infosys creates an opportunity for you to work in highly diversified culture
- A career at Infosys is rewarding and constantly transforming
- Infosys encourages free exchange of ideas, respect for differences, and wellbeing in the workplace for everyone.
- Infosys strives to make sure that their employees achieve a healthy, happy work-life balance.
- For more information, visit at https://www.infosys.com/careers/
Infosys Preparation Links