Infosys is an IT service provider headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. The company provides the clients with engineering, technology, business consulting and outsourcing services. The Infosys Test-Pattern and Selection-Procedure is as follows:
Infosys Selection Process:
In case of job recruitment, selection is the process to choose potential working persons for a company or organization. Infosys Recruitment process includes a selection stage when decisions are made as to the viability of a particular candidate's job application. It directly affects the overall productivity of an organization. A right selection may increase the overall performance of a company & a wrong one may lead to material and financial loss. A perfect selection process can help to pick the most eligible candidates amongst all applicants. The process of selecting candidates focuses on abilities, knowledge, skills, experience and various other related factors.
Stages of selection process to get recruited in Infosys:
- Online Aptitude Test
- Infosys Interview Process
- Academic Criteria
- A minimum of 60 percent in class X and XII and 65 percent or above in B.Tech.
- Candidates should not have more than 2 years gap in education.
||No. of Questions
||Time (in minutes)
- The total time allotted for the written exam is 100 minutes with different time limits for different section.
- There is no negative marking in the paper but one has to secure at least 70 % in each section.
- Verbal Ability section consists of short reading comprehension passages. This section also consists of basic grammar usage questions like fill in the blanks, Para jumbles, paragraph completion, vocabulary, sentence correction, etc.
- Logical reasoning section consists of questions based on data sufficiency, Cryptarithmatic, data interpretation, syllogism, arrangements, puzzles, number series, logical deduction etc.
- Mathematical Ability section consists of questions based on permutation & combination, data interpretation, formulae, problem of ages, algebra, probability etc.
- Pseudo code section in the Infosys test is most for all the candidates to clear. Topics asked in this section are Data Structures, C, and C++.
- In the puzzle section, candidate will be tested on logical and mathematical ability skills. Candidates with good logical and aptitude skills will ace this section with ease.
- Overall, the level of the paper is moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
Infosys Interview Process
Infosys Interview process consists of Technical Interview and HR Interview. Following are the details of each phase:
- Technical interview
Questions related to specific technical fields are asked in this round. Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company's technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or may enquire candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
- HR Interview
Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate's personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.
To check more availability of information, the applicants can visit https://www.infosys.com/careers/ and gather information.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam
Infosys Preparation Links