HCL Technologies founded in 1976, is an IT service provider and works in the domain of software development. Headquarter of HCL is in Noida, India. HCL mainly provides R&D and Technology services, BPO Services, IT Hardware, Enterprise & Applications Consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, etc. HCL provides products, solutions, services, and IP having an expanse in large no. of fields such as Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Analytics, Cyber-security, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services to help enterprises restructure their businesses for ushering into the digital age.
Complete Test Series for HCL
Bag your Dream Job Today Comprehensive Online TestsExtensive Bank of 250+ QuestionsAcquire Essential Domain Skills
The company has offices in around 39 countries including the United States, France and Germany, and the United Kingdom. HCL carries its operations across various fields such as aerospace and defense, automotive, banking, capital markets, chemical and process industries, consumer goods, media and entertainment, energy and utilities, hi-tech, industrial manufacturing, insurance, healthcare, life sciences, manufacturing, oil and gas, mining and natural resources, retail, telecom, and travel, transportation, logistics & hospitality etc.
HCL Technologies is on the Forbes Global 2000 list. It is among the top 20 largest publicly traded companies in India with a market capitalisation of $18.7 billion as of May 2017. As of May 2018, the company, along with its subsidiaries, had consolidated revenue of $7.8 billion.
- HCL Technologies is a company featuring next-generation global technologies that helps enterprises to restructure their businesses for the digital age.
- HCL provides a work culture that is transparent, employee-driven and solutions oriented.
- HCL management discusses the strategy and vision for the company with all employees, through its primary Program RUNWAY
- HCL organises interactive and engagement driven programs.
- HCL ensures the involvement of employees to the recent developments in the company, by giving employees the power to be involved in big as well as small strategy decisions.
- The culture at HCL Technologies – ideapreneurship™ as we call it - makes the license to ideate a distinctive organizational capability.
- HCL imitates a model of Ideapreneurship that calls for a fundamental belief of inverting the organizational pyramid and enabling, engaging, and empowering the front line.
- Ideapreneurship puts employees at the forefront of innovation where they innovate and collaborate with each other and with customers to seed, nurture and harvest ideas.
- HCL is build on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships.
- HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, with a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 124,000+ 'Ideapreneurs' working in 41 countries, including 250 organisations of the Fortune 500 and 650 entities of the Global 2000.
- For more information, visit at https://www.hcltech.com/careers
HCL Technologies Preparation Links
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
Video LecturesOnline TestsE-Books & Assignments