Set up in 1976, HCL Technologies is one of India's original Garage startup. Now this group has expanded into four verticals namely- HCL Info systems, HCL Technologies,HCL Healthcare and HCL Talent Care. HCL Technologies is first of the three companies under HCL Enterprise. The second company is HCL Info systems and in February, 2014 HCL forayed into healthcare with the launch of HCL Healthcare.HCL Enterprise also developed India's first indigenous micro-computer at the same time as Apple did. The few fields in which HCL pioneered was the first Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) in 1983, client-server architecture in 1984, and fine-grained multiprocessor UNIX installation in 1989.
HCL believes in the Philosophy if Ideapreneurship which is a self-sustaining, self-inspired, innovation engine driving HCL forward.
- Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India..
- Founder - Shiv Nadar
- President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) – C Vijaykumar
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) – Anil Channa
Number of Employees:
- HCL Technologies recently made to the Forbes Global 2000 list and is also amongst the Asia's Fab 100 Companies.
- HCL Technologies, in the year 2013 had total revenue of around 6 billion.
- HCL Green Data center was the first to be awarded the LEED platinum certification in India.
- HCL in alliance with TERI was an active member of India Council for Sustainable Development.
- HCL is one of the active members of World economic forum and has been actively contributing to the up liftment of the Indian Economic conditions.
- HCL was the first Indian manufacturer to launch RoHS compliant laptop.
- HCL technologies was ranked among the top 10 outsourcers by the wall street journal and rated as the company with the "highest accountability, transparency and trust".
- HCL Technologies also came on the Bloomberg Business Week's "The World's Most influential Companies"
HCL Technologies Preparation Links