Deloitte is an IT consulting firm headquartered in New York City, United States. Deloitte is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the "Big Four" accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 286,200 professionals all over the world. As of 2017, Deloitte is the 4th largest privately owned company in the United States.
Complete Test Series for Deloitte
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
Deloitte currently has the highest market share in auditing among the top 500 companies in India. Deloitte has been ranked number one by market share in consulting by Gartner, and for the fourth consecutive year, Kennedy Consulting Research and Advisory ranks Deloitte number one in both global consulting and management consulting based on aggregate revenue.
Deloitte member firm offers services in the following areas:
- Auditing, Consulting enterprise applications, technology integration, strategy & operations, human capital, and short-term outsourcing, healthcare, financial advisory, risk advisory, Tax and legal etc.
- Financial advisory provides corporate finance services to clients, including dispute, personal and commercial bankruptcy, forensics, e-discovery, document review, advisory, mergers & acquisitions, capital projects consulting and valuation services.
- Risk advisory provides offerings in enterprise risk management, information security and privacy, data quality and integrity, project risk and cyber risk, and business continuity management and sustainability.
- Tax & legal helps clients increase their net asset value, undertake the transfer pricing and international tax activities of multinational companies, minimize their tax liabilities, implement tax computer systems, and provides advisory of tax implications of various business decisions.
GovLab is the internal think tank of Deloitte focused on innovation and government reform. Created in 2010, GovLab is based in the Washington, D.C. metro area and typically undertakes 8 or 9 research topics per year, focusing on how future trends, technologies, and business models will affect government.
- Joining Deloitte gives you the choice of a career from our broad range of services in audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk, and financial advisory.
- Deloitte provides freedom and mobility to shift your career across different business disciplines within Deloitte.
- You will learn a lot through working in various domains such as Core audit services, consulting services, ERS services, financial and risk advisory services etc.
- While working with Deloitte you can accomplish big things along with Innovative work & meaningful career paths
- Deloitte provides the opportunities, challenges and support to live the future of your work now.
- Deloitte offers you a diverse work environment and is an equal opportunity employer.
- Deloitte provides an opportunity to work in various diverse areas such as Business Processes, Consulting, Corporate, Delivery management, Digital, IT Infrastructure, Sales & Marketing, Technology & Engineering etc.
- Life at Deloitte is dynamic and fun, a place where people love to work.
- Deloitte provides you a career with freedom, full of learning and development opportunities and the support to help you achieve your best.
- Working with Deloitte creates an opportunity for you to work as a team with intelligent and dynamic personalities to get creative and deliver results. You will learn from each other and have fun in the process.
- Everyone in Deloitte works together to cater the best possible for clients.
- Deloitte provides respect for each other’s individuality which further adds value to the team work.
- Career in Deloitte creates an opportunity for you to work in highly diversified culture
- A career at Deloitte is rewarding and constantly transforming
- Deloitte encourages free exchange of ideas, respect for differences, and wellbeing in the workplace for everyone.
- Deloitte strives to make sure that their employees achieve a healthy, happy work-life balance.
- For more information, visit at https://jobs2.deloitte.com
Deloitte Preparation Links
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
E-Books & Assignments