Deloitte is an IT consulting firm. It is head quartered in New York City, United States. The main function of the company is that it offers a range of tax, consulting & financial advisory, audit & enterprise risk and risk management services.
The Deloitte Test-Pattern and Selection Procedure as follows:
Complete Test Series for Deloitte
Bag your Dream Job Today Comprehensive Online TestsExtensive Bank of 250+ QuestionsAcquire Essential Domain Skills
In case of job recruitment, selection is the process to choose potential working persons for a company or organization. Deloitte Recruitment process includes a selection stage when decisions are made as to the viability of a particular candidate's job application. It directly affects the overall productivity of an organization. A right selection may increase the overall performance of a company & a wrong one may lead to material and financial loss. A perfect selection process can help to pick the most eligible candidates amongst all applicants. The Process of selecting candidates focuses on abilities, knowledge, skills, experience and various other related factors.
Stages of selection process to get recruited in Deloitte:
- Written Exam
- Deloitte Interview Process
- Candidate must be B.Tech (Computer Science/I.T).
- No backlogs should be there at the time of applying.
- Candidate must have 60 percent or 6 C.G.P.A throughout.
|Testing Areas||No. of Questions||Time (in minutes)|
- The total time allotted for the written exam is 95 minutes. There is no negative marking in the exam.
- Verbal section consists of short reading comprehension passages. They are easy to solve and answers can be easily found in the passages. This section also consists of basic grammar usage questions like fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, paragraph completion, sentence completion, vocabulary, etc. The total time allotted for this section is 25 minutes.
- Logical Reasoning section checks the reasoning skills of the candidate. The section consists of data interpretation and logical reasoning questions. Questions are based on topics such as puzzles, graphs, charts, tables, etc. In general, the difficulty level varies from easy to moderate. The total time allotted for this section is 35 minutes.
- Quantitative Ability section consists of questions based on topics such as algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, geometry etc. In general, the section difficulty level varies from easy to moderate. The total time allotted for this section is 35 minutes.
- Overall the level of the paper is varies from moderate to difficult. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
Deloitte Interview Process
Deloitte interview process consists of Technical Interview and HR Interview. Following are the details of each phase:
- Technical interview
Questions related to specific technical fields are asked in this round. Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company's technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or may enquire candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
- HR Interview
Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate's personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Deloitte Preparation Links
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
Video LecturesOnline TestsE-Books & Assignments