Deloitte is an IT consulting firm. It is head quartered in New York City, United States. The main function of the company is that it offers a range of tax, consulting & financial advisory, audit & enterprise risk and risk management services. The Deloitte Test-Pattern and Selection Procedure is as follows :
Complete Test Series for Deloitte
Bag your Dream Job Today Comprehensive Online TestsExtensive Bank of 250+ QuestionsAcquire Essential Domain Skills
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Candidate must be B.Tech (Computer Science/I.T).
- No backlogs should be there at the time of applying.
- Candidate must have 60 percent or 6 C.G.P.A throughout.
Pattern of Written Exam:
|Testing Areas||No. of Questions||Time (in minutes)|
The total time allotted for the written exam is 95 minutes. There is no negative marking in the exam.
- Verbal section consists of short reading comprehension passages. They are easy to solve and answers can be easily found in the passages. This section also consists of basic grammar usage questions like fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, paragraph completion, sentence completion, vocabulary, etc. The total time allotted for this section is 25 minutes.
- Logical Reasoning section checks the reasoning skills of the candidate. The section consists of data interpretation and logical reasoning questions. Questions are based on topics such as puzzles, graphs, charts, tables, etc. In general, the difficulty level varies from easy to moderate. The total time allotted for this section is 35 minutes.
- Quantitative Ability section consists of questions based on topics such as algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, geometry etc. In general, the section difficulty level varies from easy to moderate.The total time allotted for this section is 35 minutes.
Overall the level of the paper is varies from moderate to difficult. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Apply directly at http://mycareer.deloitte.com/in/en
Deloitte Preparation Links