Commonly known as Deloitte, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited is is a UK Private Company Limited which provides Audit, Consultancy, Financial Advisory services with its headquarters in New York, U.S.
Deloitte & Touche today is the result of the merger of Deloitte Haskins & Sells USA with Touche Ross USA in the year 1989 and its founding father is Mr. William Welch Deloitte. The "Deloitte Consulting Group" emerged as result of the partners of Deloitte & Touche deciding to form the Deloitte & Touche Consulting Group. The company is one of the "Big Four" Tax, Audit & Consulting firms along with PwC, EY, and KPMG. In 2013, Deloitte acquired majority of businesses of Monitor Group, which is another consulting firm.
- Midtown Manhattan, New York, U.S
- Chairman- David Cruickshank
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) – Punit Renjen
- The logo of the company is the name of the company itself along with a green dot. It embodies Deloitte’s "Always One Step Ahead" brand positioning and market leadership.
- US$ 36.8 billion (FY 2016)
Number of Employees:
- Over 244,400 employees as of 2014
- 2015 Western Australian Corporate Volunteer of the Year Award.
- Inaugural 2014 WGEA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (EOCGE).
- Deloitte Cyprus - Tax Firm of the Year 2014.
- Deloitte Cyprus -'Investors In People' - Gold Reaccreditation.
- Deloitte Ireland named "Tier 1 tax practice" in the International Tax Review’s annual Tax Planning Survey.
- Triple triumph at gradireland Graduate Recruitment Awards 2014!.
- Deloitte Ireland - Corporate Finance Firm of the Year 2013 at the Finance Monthly Global Awards.
Deloitte Preparation Links