Verifone is an American multinational corporation headquartered in San Jose, California that provides technology for electronic payment transactions and value-added services at the point-of-sale. Verifone sells merchant-operated, consumer-facing and self-service payment systems to the financial, retail, hospitality, petroleum, government and healthcare industries. The company’s system solutions consist of POS electronic payment devices that run its own operating systems, security and encryption software, and certified payment software, and that are designed for both consumer-facing and unattended environments.
- San Jose, California, USA
- Chief Executive Officer - Paul Galant
- The logo contains the name of the company with a tagline “The way to pay”.
- US$ 922 1.8 Million (2014)
Number of employees:
- Verifone was awarded for the Best M – Pos Solution.
- Verifone has won Merchants Payments Ecosystem (MPE) Award for Mobile Point of Solutions in 2014.
- It was awarded with American Business Award in 2014.
- Verifone was recognized with two industry awards for Way2 Ride – a Taxi App.
Verifone Preparations Links
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
Video LecturesOnline TestsE-Books & Assignments