Established in 1986, Sutherland Global Services is a global provider of business process and technology management services offering an integrated portfolio of analytics-driven back-office and customer facing solutions that support the entire customer life-cycle. Headquartered in Rochester, N.Y., Sutherland is one of the world’s largest independent BPO companies employing over 30,000+ professionals across 40+ operation centers and business operations located in Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Egypt, India, Jamaica, Malaysia, Mexico, Philippines, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Following is given the Sutherland Test Pattern and Selection Process.
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The Sutherland selection process consists of 4 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Communication Skills Round
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Student can have maximum of five reappears at the time of applying.
- 60 percent throughout (Class X , XII and Graduation).
Pattern of Written Exam:
|Section||Number of Questions|
Time allotted for the written exam is 60 minutes.
- Aptitude Test In this section basic mathematics questions are asked from upto 10th level.
- Analytics section consists of basic questions based on the normal aptitude of the candidate, like reasoning questions, verbal -non verbal reasoning questions etc.
- Verbal+ writing In this section basic English language questions are asked, also along with them there is a section wherein the student is required to write an essay on a choice between a few topics.
- Technical section consists of questions from topics such as C, C++, Networking and DBMS.
Overall the level of the paper is easy to moderate . Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Sutherland Preparation Links