Nagarro-Software, is an industry related to business consultation and software development. Founded in 1996, it is headquartered in Munich, Germany and it has its main development office is in Gurgaon, India. The company has its operational locations are in North America, Europe and Asia. Starting from 2011 to 2016, many companies merged with Nagarro Software which makes the company’s division strength of more than 3,000 employees.
The company shows a vital interest on social issues. Its concern related social issues have been awarded and recognized. For instance, it supports Raahgiri Day, bicycle sharing program, organizing Car- Free Days by offering parking charges for employees and many more activities.
- Co- Founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO)- Manas Fuloria
- Co- Founder and Chief Operational Officer (COO) – Vikram Sehgal
- The logo contains the name of the company
Number of employees:
- Undisclosed by the company
Official Websites: Achievements:
- More than 3,000 employees(2015)
- The company was recognized for the Excellent Customer Satisfaction and was ranked 7th in Top25“Rising Star”.
- Nagarro was awarded with ISO 27001 Certification related to the standards of information security management.
- In 2014, the company’s patent group was ranked first in Lunenodonk list.
- Silicon India ranked Nagarro in top 10 IT services companies in 2013.
- In 2012, the company was ranked first by Dataquest and listed in the top employers..