Larsen & Toubro Engineering and Constructions Company (L&T ECC) is one of the largest construction companies. The company has played an important role in India’s infrastructure development. Entire L&T construction is divided into 4 independent companies that are Building & factories, infrastructure, Power distribution & transmission and Metallurgical and material handling.
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Eligibility criteria are Top-5 from EIE dept., Top-25 from Mechanical, and EEE and Top-30 from Civil. For the written exam with minimum 60% marks in Class X and XII.
- The candidate should have passed all the exams in a single attempt.
Pattern of Written Exam:
|Section||No. of questions||Time allotted|
The total time allotted to the written exam is 60 minutes. There is no negative marking in the paper.
- English Language section consists of grammar usage questions like fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, paragraph completion, sentence completion, vocabulary, etc.
- Logical section consists of data interpretation and logical reasoning questions. The section involves easy solving puzzles, coding decoding, pie charts, line graphs, blood relation, etc.
- Quantitative Ability section consists of questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, geometry, etc. This section is of moderate level.
- Technical Aptitude and Technical core sections consist of questions from the topics related to the specific domains mainly engineering subjects.
Overall the level of the paper is easy to moderate.. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
L&T ECC Preparation Links
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
Video LecturesOnline TestsE-Books & Assignments