Larsen & Toubro is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. L&T addresses critical needs in key sectors - Hydrocarbon, Infrastructure, Power, Process Industries and Defense - for customers in over 30 countries around the world. L&T is engaged in core, high impact sectors of the economy and our integrated capabilities span the entire spectrum of 'design to deliver'. With over 7 decades of a strong, customer focused approach and a continuous quest for world-class quality, we have unmatched expertise across Technology, Engineering, Construction, Infrastructure Projects and Manufacturing, and maintain a leadership in all our major lines of business.
- L&T House, Ballard Estate, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Deputy Managing Director and President – S. N. Subrahmanyan.
Total Number of Employees
- In 1997, the Bangalore Works division was awarded the "Best of all" Rajiv Gandhi National Quality Award
- In 2014 Larsen & Toubro ranked 500 on Forbes list of 2000 world’s largest and most powerful public companies based on revenues, profits, assets and market value.54 Indian companies made it to the prestigious list,and L&T is the highest ranked company in the engineering and construction section and 10th among all Indian public and private sectors.
- According to the Brand Trust Report 2012 published by Trust Research Advisory, a brand analytics company, L&T was positioned 47th among India's most trusted brands. Subsequently, in Brand Trust Report 2013, L&T was ranked 127th among the most trusted brands in India while according to the Brand Trust Report 2014, L&T was elevated to the 38th position among India's most trusted brands.
- In 2013, L&T Power received 'Golden Peacock National Quality Award 2012' at the 23rd World Congress on 'Leadership & Quality of Governance'.
- In 2012, Forbes ranked L&T as 9th most innovative company in the world. L&T was also featured in the Forbes Asia's annual 'Fabulous 50' list in 2010, for the fifth time in a row.
- In 2012, L&T was ranked 4th by Newsweek in the global list of green companies in the industrial sector.
L&T ECC Preparations Links
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
Video LecturesOnline TestsE-Books & Assignments