Paytm is an e-commerce payment systems and digital wallet company firm headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. One 97 is the parent company of Paytm. Paytm was founded in 2010, the company started online mobile recharge and bill payments, but now it also provides an online marketplace for consumers. As of January 2018, Paytm is valued at $10 billion. As per the company, over 7 million merchants across India use this QR code to accept payments directly into their bank account. The company also uses advertisements and paid promotional content to generate revenues.
Products & services:
Paytm expands its operational services for online use-cases like mobile recharges, utility bill payments, travel, movies, and events bookings as well as in-store payments at grocery stores, fruits and vegetable shops, restaurants, parking, tolls, pharmacies and education institutions with the Paytm QR code.
Core areas of operation:
- Recharge Services
- Bill Payments
- Buy and Sell
- Paytm Wallet
- Digital Gold
- Paytm Bank
- While working in Paytm, you'll get an opportunity to make a difference and have a great time doing that.
- You will face several challenging & meaningful jobs
- You will get a chance to work with the latest technologies
- Paytm offers Openness and Transparency in its operations & Policies.
- You'll feel your future safe while working with a successful, highly profitable and segment-defining company
- Paytm is a youthful organisation where the average age of employees would be nearly 24 years
- Paytm offers Competitive salaries along with friendly policies for travel, transport and also provides non-regular shift timings
- You'll get options to move to International offices of Paytm
- Paytm covers its employees and their families with medical Insurance facilities
- A complimentary shuttle service to the nearest metro station is provided by Paytm for its employees living in metro-cities
- Paytm also extends its benefits in the form of flexible and generous leave policy with paid leaves when you become a dad or a mom along with other Social security benefits
- Paytm always prefers to develop and retain talents.
- Paytm focuses more on providing professional training to its employees so that you can leverage available tools to expand your skills, build your career and create increasing opportunities for internal mobility within their business verticals
- Paytm runs several employee development programs focused mainly on people leadership and attitudinal enhancement.
- For more information, visit at https://paytm.com/about-us/global-recruitment-program/