Oracle is a global IT service provider firm headquartered in Redwood City, California, US. The company provides databases & application products along with consulting, education & support services. Oracle is known particularly for its own brands of database management systems and enterprise software products. In 2014, Oracle was the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
Products and services
Oracle’s operational area includes designing, manufacturing and selling both software and hardware products, as well as offering other services such as financing, training, consulting, and hosting services. The company also develops and builds DBMS tools required at middle-tier and for enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), and supply chain management (SCM) packages. Oracle encourages a diverse and inclusive workforce to exercise individuality and creativity to drive groundbreaking ideas which further makes an impact on the future of technology.
- Oracle invests in their employees' success so that they could deliver the best products and solutions to customers.
- Oracle is an organization, reshaping the IT industry and working its way up to becoming the number one cloud company.
- Oracle believes in building from a culture of innovation, integrity, passion, inclusion, pride, and respect.
- Oracle provides a flexible, diverse, and dynamic work environment where success is achieved through teamwork and collaboration.
- Oracle is one of the biggest cloud vendors in the world competing in all three layers of the cloud i.e. software, platform and infrastructure (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS).
- Oracle gives you an opportunity to work in a truly competitive environment where you'll be driven by passion and inspired by innovation
- While working with Oracle you'll be in charge of your career
- Oracle is known for a supportive environment that fosters career self-management.
- At Oracle, you'll not only be able to create your own vision and career plan, but you also have many directions in which you can grow.
- There's no limit to what you can achieve while working at Oracle.
- With Oracle you'll get an opportunity to work with top-notch technology and industry experts
- The Oracle Cloud is the driver for the Digital Change.
- Working in a global organization that offers the most complete and integrated Cloud platform in the world comes with many perks, and one of them is enabling decision makers every day.
- Nothing speaks to diversity like working in a multicultural organization that operates at a high-energy business environment.
- Working with Oracle means you enjoy collaborating with people of different cultures and value the importance of an inclusive environment. When, this shows you have a truly inquisitive mind that's set to understand the business imperative.
- While working with Oracle you will meet top industry experts and will always be prepared to deal with the toughest business challenges.
- At Oracle you'll be contributing to large-scale Cloud technologies touching millions-upon-millions of users worldwide. You will also continually explore new and exciting tools & technologies.
- For more information visit at https://www.oracle.com/in/corporate/careers/
Oracle Preparations Links