is global IT service provider headquartered in Redwood City, California, US. The company provides databases & application products along with consulting, education & support services. The Oracle Test-Pattern
and Selection Procedure
is as follows:
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- 60 percent or above in B.Tech , Class X and XII.
- Gap of upto one year is allowed.
Pattern of Written Exam:
|Section||No. of questions||Time allotted(in minutes)|
|Coding Skills|| 10|| 20|
|Software Engineering Aptitude|| 46|| 60|
|Computer Science Knowledge|| 20|| 30|
|Contextual Communication|| 30|| 40|
|Total|| 106|| 150|
The total time allotted to the written exam is 150 minutes.
- Coding Skills section contains MCQs based on the topics like trees, graphs, linked list, arrays.
- Software Engineering Aptitude section consists of questions based on topics like Database, flow charts, compiler steps, Big O notations. This section also contains some question on Quantitative Aptitude.
- Computer Science Knowledge section involved questions from Computer science subjects like Data structures, OS concepts, DBMS & CODD fundamentals, etc. This section requires thorough preparation and a candidate with conceptual clarity and strong knowledge of the fundamentals would excel. The time allotted to this section is 30 minutes.
- Contextual Communication section consists of basic questions from grammar and passages.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.