Oracle is global IT service provider headquartered in Redwood City, California, US. The company provides databases & application products along with consulting, education & support services.
The Oracle Test-Pattern and Selection Procedure are as follows:
Oracle Selection Process:
In case of job recruitment, selection is the process to choose potential working persons for a company or organization. Oracle Recruitment process includes a selection stage when decisions are made as to the viability of a particular candidate's job application. It directly affects the overall productivity of an organization. A right selection may increase the overall performance of a company & a wrong one may lead to material and financial loss. A perfect selection process can help to pick the most eligible candidates amongst all applicants. The process of selecting candidates focuses on abilities, knowledge, skills, experience and various other related factors.
Candidates should go through a three stage selection process to get recruited in Oracle:
- Written Exam
- Oracle Interview Process
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- 60 percent or above in B.Tech , Class X and XII
- Gap of upto one year is allowed
||Number of Questions
|Aptitude (Quantitative + Logical Reasoning )
|General Computer Programming
- Aptitude section covers Quantitative, Logical Reasoning, and Flow chart based questions.
- Contextual Communication consists of questions related to sentence correction, reordering of sentences, vocabulary, and reading comprehension.
- General Computer Programming covers questions on data structures, OS, Database, C++, Big O Notation.
- Programming Section consists of 2 questions. One question is of your choice and other question is based on printing some pattern.
- Overall, the level of the paper is easy. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
Oracle Interview Process
Oracle interview process consists of Technical Interview and HR Interview. Following are the details of each phase:
Questions related to specific technical fields are asked in this round. Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company's technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or may enquire candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate's personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.
Clearing Oracle Recruitment Process requires well-planned preparation with right guidance and motivation.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.