The Oracle Corporation is a multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood City, California, United States. The company specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly its own brands of database management systems. As of 2011, Oracle is the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
The company provides tools related to software database development and middle – tier software and also software related to enterprise resource planning software, customer relationship management software and supply chain management software and many more
- Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States
- Chairman and CTO - Larry Ellison
- Vice Chairman - Jeff Henley
- Chief Executive Officer - Safra Catz and Mark Hurd
- The Oracle logo comprises of a visually appealing and modernistic word mark that is sufficiently active, resilient and capable of standing the test of time
- 38.27 billion Dollar(2014)
Total Number of Employees
- In 2014, Oracle was ranked #16 in the Silicon Valley Business Journal Corporate Philanthropy Awards.
- The company has conferred with the Foreign Policy Association’s Corporate Social Responsibility Award.
- In 2014, MacLean’s magazine positioned oracle in top 50 socially responsible companies in Canada.
- Oracle was awarded with Universum Award for best IT companies in Poland.
- Oracle got #3 rank in top 20 India’s most in demand employers according to LinkedIn’s list in 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine listed the company in top 100 Best Corporate Citizens.
- Winds of Change Magazine ranked Oracle in one of the top 50 STEM Workplaces.
Oracle Preparations Links
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
Video LecturesOnline TestsE-Books & Assignments