The Oracle Corporation is a multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood City, California, United States. The company specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly its own brands of database management systems. As of 2011, Oracle is the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
The company provides tools related to software database development and middle – tier software and also software related to enterprise resource planning software, customer relationship management software and supply chain management software and many more
Complete Test Series for Wipro
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
- Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States
- Chairman and CTO - Larry Ellison
- Vice Chairman - Jeff Henley
- Chief Executive Officer - Safra Catz and Mark Hurd
- The Oracle logo comprises of a visually appealing and modernistic word mark that is sufficiently active, resilient and capable of standing the test of time
- 38.27 billion Dollar(2014)
Total Number of Employees
- In 2014, Oracle was ranked #16 in the Silicon Valley Business Journal Corporate Philanthropy Awards.
- The company has conferred with the Foreign Policy Association’s Corporate Social Responsibility Award.
- In 2014, MacLean’s magazine positioned oracle in top 50 socially responsible companies in Canada.
- Oracle was awarded with Universum Award for best IT companies in Poland.
- Oracle got #3 rank in top 20 India’s most in demand employers according to LinkedIn’s list in 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine listed the company in top 100 Best Corporate Citizens.
- Winds of Change Magazine ranked Oracle in one of the top 50 STEM Workplaces.
Oracle Preparations Links
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
E-Books & Assignments