Cap Gemini S.A. is a French multinational corporation, headquartered in Paris, France. It provides IT services and is one of the world's largest consulting, outsourcing and professional services company with more than 130,000 employees in over 40 countries. It was founded in 1967 by Serge Kampf.
Inspired by the sponsorship as the Global Innovation Partner of World Rugby Sevens, Capgemini have introduced Scrum7, which brings together start-ups, university Rugby Sevens teams, global brands, and their network of Applied Innovation Exchanges on one platform to demonstrate how technology enables people, whether it be in sports or business, to be ahead of the game.
- Life at Capgemini is dynamic and fun, a place where people love to work.
- A career with freedom, full of learning and development opportunities and the support to help you achieve your best.
- Working with Capgemini creates an opportunity for you to work as a team with intelligent and dynamic personalities to get creative and deliver results. You will learn from each other and have fun in the process.
- Everyone in Capgemini works together to cater the best possible for clients.
- Capgemini provides respect for each other's individuality which further adds value to the team work.
- Career in Capgemini creates an opportunity for you to work in highly diversified culture with presence in over 40 countries with employees speaking more than 100 different languages.
- Career at Capgemini provides working with great passion, creativity, innovation.
- You will get an opportunity to work with the latest and cutting-edge technology that lead to great ideas.
- A career at Capgemini is rewarding and constantly transforming
- Capgemini is guided by seven core values: honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty, and fun.
- Capgemini encourages free exchange of ideas, respect for differences, and wellbeing in the workplace for everyone.
- Capgemini strives to make sure that their employees achieve a healthy, happy work-life balance.
- For more information, visit at https://www.capgemini.com/careers/
Capgemini Preparation Links
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
E-Books & Assignments