Cap Gemini S.A. is a French multinational corporation, headquartered in Paris, France. It provides IT services and is one of the world's largest consulting, outsourcing and professional services company with more than 130,000 employees in over 40 countries. It was founded in 1967 by Serge Kampf.
The Capgemini Test-Pattern and Selection Pattern is as follows:
In case of job recruitment, selection is the process to choose potential working persons for a company or organization. Capgemini Recruitment process includes a selection stage when decisions are made as to the viability of a particular candidate's job application. It directly affects the overall productivity of an organization. A right selection may increase the overall performance of a company & a wrong one may lead to material and financial loss. A perfect selection process can help to pick the most eligible candidates amongst all applicants. The Process of selecting candidates focuses on abilities, knowledge, skills, experience and various other related factors.
|Sections||No. of questions||Time allotted ( in mins)|
|Pseudo Code Round||20||30|
- There is no negative marking.
- Overall the cut- off of the exam is high.
- Aptitude section checks the quantitative and logical reasoning skills of the candidates. Questions are based on topics such as Time & Speed, Data Interpretation, Number System, Ratio and Proportion, Series, Patterns, Syllogisms, and blood relations directions. In general, the section’s difficulty level varies from moderate to difficult.
- Essay writing section contains a word limit of 300 – 500 words.
- Pseudo Code section checks the basic knowledge about programming language of the candidates. It consists of questions mainly from Data Structure, C/ C++, and Digital and Logic.
GD sessions include simple questions and industry related topics. You need to think for 5 minutes about the topic and then discuss it. The topics are general and don’t need specific preparation. Nearly 50% of the candidates will be shortlisted here so you have to take chances to express your opinion.
Capgemini Interview Process
Capgemini interview process consists of Technical Interview and HR Interview. Following are the details of each phase:
- Technical interview
Questions related to specific technical fields are asked in this round. Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company's technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or may enquire candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
- HR Interview
Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate's personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam
Test pattern & Selection Procedure of Top IT RecruitersFree
- Information of Top ten campus recruiters in India
- Selection Process of the given campus recruiters
- Test pattern of the written test conducted by each recruiter
Capgemini Preparation Links