Capgemini SE is a multinational corporation, based in Paris, France. It provides IT services and is one of the world's largest consulting, outsourcing and professional services company, with over three lakh employees in almost 50 countries. Of its total number of employees, more than 40% are in India alone. Capgemini has partnered with several reputed companies worldwide and leads among the innovators of technology.
In case of job recruitment, selection is the process of choosing potential working persons for a company or organization. Capgemini recruitment process includes three major rounds, by which the viability of a particular candidate's job application is judged. These rounds comprise a written test and interviews, that focus on abilities, knowledge, skills, experience, and various other related factors. Capgemini selection process follows as given:
||No. of questions
|Behavioral Competency Test
|Game-based Aptitude Test
||4 Games out of 24
|English Communication Test
|Pseudo Code Round
Features of Capgemini paper pattern:
- Each section of the test serves as an elimination round and the cut-off for each section is above 70%.
- Pseudo Code section checks the basic knowledge about programming language of the candidates. It consists of questions mainly from Data Structure, C/ C++, and Digital and Logic.
- In Game-based Aptitude Section, out of 24 games you have to select 4 that will test your logical thinking, multitasking, reasoning and memorizing skills. Few of the games are Switch Challenge, Motion Challenge, and Inductive logical Challenge etc.
- Behavioral Competency Test tests your decision-making and analyzing skills. It is a kind of psychometric test.
- In English Communication section, you will tested on varied topics like Grammar, Sentence completion, Spotting error, etc.
- There is no negative marking in the test.
Capgemini Interview Process
At this stage, the candidate is called for a Technical Interview and HR Interview. Following are the details of each phase:
- Technical interview
Questions related to specific technical fields are asked in this round. Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company's technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or may enquire candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
- HR Interview
Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate's personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam
Test pattern & Selection Procedure of Top IT RecruitersFree
- Information of Top ten campus recruiters in India
- Selection Process of the given campus recruiters
- Test pattern of the written test conducted by each recruiter
Capgemini Preparation Links