Most of the companies have a technical section as a part of their placement test. The main focus of this section is on checking the technical skills and subject knowledge. The best way to prepare for these tests is to revise your subjects thoroughly and have a grasp of the fundamentals.
In the case of Capgemini, the technical section features in form of a 'Pseudo Code' test. This section has questions from arrays, trees, queues, graphs, and programming languages like C, C++, etc.
Following are some basic points which one should be kept in mind while preparing for the technical tests.
- Always update with the latest test pattern of a specific company.
- Focus on the basics fundamentals of core subjects related to your specialization.
- Work on your practical as well as theoretical knowledge.
- Identify the areas in which you are most comfortable with.
The syllabus and the pattern of the technical tests for companies vary according to the company domains and requirements.
Top Technical questions of placement interviewsFree
- Top 50 Mechanical Engineering Questions asked in placement Interviews
- Top 50 Electrical Engineering Questions asked in placement Interviews
- Top 50 Civil Engineering Questions asked in placement Interviews
- Top 50 ECE Questions asked in placement Interviews
- Top 50 CS/IT Questions asked in placement Interviews
Capegemini Preparation Links