Founded in 1991 Open Text Corporation is a Canada based company which develops and serves products like Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Customer Experience Management (CEM), Business Process Management(BPM), Compliance, Risk Management and Governance. Open Text software serves its products to large scale companies, government agencies. The company has shown its growth through its acquisitions from pre- 2000 to 2016 which includes Odesta, NIRV, Intunix, Microstar Technologies, Bluebird, Corechange, Opencola, Optura, ICCM, Cordys, GXS Inc., Recommind and many more. As of 2014, it is the largest software industry in Canada.
- Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
- Founder – Tim Bray, Gaston Gonnet, Frank Tompa
- President – Steve Murphy
- Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer - John Doolittle
- Chief Executive Officer and Chief Technology Officer- Mark J. Barrenechea
- The logo of the company contains simply the name of the company.
- US $1.936 billion (FY 2015)
Total Number of Employees
- The company was listed in Top 100 Employers in Canada in 2014.
- Open Text was positioned as the Top Employers of Waterloo Area in 2014.
- In 2013, the company was listed in Waterloo’s Top Employers.
- Open Text was recognized as one of the top ten companies to work for in Canada.
- Open Text was recognized as the employer award with substance since 2002.
- The company has won the Microsoft Partner Award in 2012.
Cordys Preparations Links