Zensar Technologies is a global information technology service provider and business process outsourcer head-quartered in Pune, India. It is a software wing of RPG Group, and offers a range of integrated information technology (IT) and BPO products and services to Fortune 500 clients. The Zensar Test-pattern and Selection Process are as follows:
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 4 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Above 60 percent marks in Class X and XII and in B.Tech.
- No backlogs are allowed.
Pattern of Written Exam:
||No. of questions
|Aptitude & Reasoning
Time allotted for the written exam is 50 minutes.
- Coding section consists of basic coding questions to test the technical prowess of the candidate.
- Reasoning section consists of topics like Analogy, Syllogisms, Data Interpretation etc.
- Aptitude section consists of topics like SI & CI, Averages etc. This section is of moderate level.
- Technical section consists of questions from the areas like OS, C language, Computer Organization, Networks, etc.
Overall the level of the paper is moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.