Zensar Technologies is a global information technology service provider and business process outsourcer head-quartered in Pune, India. It is a software wing of RPG Group, and offers a range of integrated information technology (IT) and BPO products and services to Fortune 500 clients. The Zensar Test-pattern and Selection Process are as follows:
Complete Test Series for Wipro
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 4 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Above 60 percent marks in Class X and XII and in B.Tech.
- No backlogs are allowed.
Pattern of Written Exam:
||No. of questions
|Aptitude & Reasoning
Time allotted for the written exam is 50 minutes.
- Coding section consists of basic coding questions to test the technical prowess of the candidate.
- Reasoning section consists of topics like Analogy, Syllogisms, Data Interpretation etc.
- Aptitude section consists of topics like SI & CI, Averages etc. This section is of moderate level.
- Technical section consists of questions from the areas like OS, C language, Computer Organization, Networks, etc.
Overall the level of the paper is moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.