Bulls Eye provides you the access to stimulated online tests which are close to the actual Thomson-Reuters placement paper. All the placement papers are so carefully designed by our team of experts in order to match the level of difficulty, types of questions asked comparable to the actual selection procedure of Thomson-Reuters. Bulls Eye offers you a free access to the latest placement papers along with entire e- learning module via free preparation course.
Bulls Eye provides:
Practice Full Tests
- Company Specific Mock Tests- Simulated Online Tests which are close to actual company tests which includes companies like Infosys, Wipro, TCS, Thomson-Reuters, Cognizant, many more.
- Mock Placement Tests with generic pattern.
Sectional and Area Tests
- Sectional Tests for all sections such as Quant, DI, Verbal, Reasoning, and Technical and chapter wise tests.
Online Learning Modules
- Comprehensive and value added e-learning portals that offer entire gamut of questions & relevant study material.
- Video lectures in different areas such as Verbal Ability, GK, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and Core Technical which are built by experts having more than 10 years of teaching experience.
Apart from these features, a complete test analytics will be done which consists of LOD analysis, test strategy and difficulty wise analysis of attempt. The analysis will help to identify your weaker and stronger areas along with provided tips/ strategies to improve your performance in order to crack the company placement paper. The free preparation course also provides 100+ value added articles on different topics and on interview preparations. Job Alerts and notifications are provided for fresher in private as well as government companies. We strongly recommend you to join test series of Thomson-Reuters
and go through all the free tests before going for final selection process. You can also access your account with a mobile app anytime and anywhere.
*Free preparation course will have limited number of tests.
Thomson-Reuters Preparation Links