Established in 2008, Thomson Reuters is a company of mass media and information. It has operational headquarters in Manhattan, New York City. It is one of the leading corporate brands of Canada according to Interbrand Best Canadian Branding list of ranking. The company has specialties in Intelligent Information, Legal, Accounting, Tax, Financial, and Media. Thomson Reuters has a share listing in New York Stock Exchange and Toronto Stock Exchange.
The company categorized itself into eight sections which include Financial, Risk Management Solutions, Legal, Pharma & Life Sciences, Intellectual Property, Reuters News Agency, Tax & Accounting, and Scholarly & Scientific Research.
- Operational Headquarter- 3 Times Square, New York, U.S
- Legal Domicile – 333 Bay Street , Suite 400, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Chairman — David Thomson
- Chief Executive Officer – James C. Smith
- The logo of Thomson Reuters contains dots in a spiral form which represents the expression of “intelligent information is alive”. The orange color in the logo represents the identity of the company.
- US $ 12.607 billion (2014)
Number of employees:
- 2016, Thomson Reuters has won Six Golden Bridge Awards for outstanding performance in various categories.
- Glass door has ranked the company as the Best Place to work in UK in the year 2016.
- Thomson Reuters Canada Limited has been listed in Top 100 Employers in Canada.
- It was recognized as one of the top 10 best companies for women in 2016.
- For eight successive years, 2009-2016, it was listed as Most Admired Company in the world by Fortune and it was ranked 2nd in Financial Data Services.
- From the year 2009 -2015, it was considered as Most Ethical Company in the World.
Thomson Reuters Preparations Links