Tech Mahindra functions mainly in consulting, product engineering, infrastructure managed services, and remote infrastructure management. The Tech Mahindra selection procedure for fresh graduates involves three rounds. The Tech-Mahindra Test-Pattern and Selection Procedure is as follows:
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 4 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Story Writing
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Minimum 60 percent throughout (Class X , XII and Graduation).
- Only students from B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics & Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, Telecommunication, and Instrumentation) are eligible.
- Education gap of maximum upto 1 year is allowed.
Pattern of Written Exam:
|Section||No. of questions|
|English Language General 1||10|
|English Language General 2||20|
|English Language Comprehension||5|
|Verbal Reasoning General||21|
|Verbal Reasoning Paragraph||3|
The total time allotted for the written exam is 50 minutes. There is no sectional time limit. There is no negative marking in the paper.
- English Language General 1
- English Language General 2- synonyms, analogies, simple English, sentence completion
- English Language Comprehension- "what does the passage say" type questions.
- Quant- Profit and loss, time and work, ages, averages, SI, CI,
- Verbal Reasoning General- Series, analogies, blood relations etc.
- Verbal Reasoning Paragraph
- Non-Verbal Reasoning- based on figures.
Overall the level of the paper is moderate to difficult. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Tech Mahindra Preparation Links