About Tech Mahindra:
Tech Mahindra functions mainly in consulting, product engineering, infrastructure managed services, and remote infrastructure management. The Tech-Mahindra Test-Pattern and Selection Procedure are as follows:
Complete Test Series for Tech-Mahindra
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
TCS Selection Process:
In case of job recruitment, selection is the process to choose potential working persons for a company or organization. Tech Mahindra Recruitment process includes a selection stage when decisions are made as to the viability of a particular candidate's job application. It directly affects the overall productivity of an organization. A right selection may increase the overall performance of a company & a wrong one may lead to material and financial loss. A perfect selection process can help to pick the most eligible candidates amongst all applicants. The Process of selecting candidates focuses on abilities, knowledge, skills, experience and various other related factors.
Stages of selection process to get recruited in Tech Mahindra:
- Written Exam
- Image based paragraph/Story writing
- TCS Interview Process
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Minimum 60 percent in Class X, XII and Graduation.
- Only students from B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics & Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, Telecommunication, and Instrumentation) are eligible.
- Education gap of maximum upto 1 year is allowed.
||Number of Questions
|English Language General 1
|English Language General 2
|English Language Comprehension
|Verbal Reasoning General
|Verbal Reasoning Paragraph
- The total time allotted for the written exam is 50 minutes. There is no sectional time limit. There is no negative marking in the paper.
- English Language General 1 consists of questions related to fill in the blanks, error detection, one word substitution, para jumbles, and prepositions & conjunctions.
- English Language General 2 contains questions on synonyms, analogies, sentence completion & sentence correction.
- English Language Comprehension- "what does the passage say" type questions.
- Quant contains questions on Profit and loss, time and work, ages, averages, SI, CI,
- Verbal Reasoning General covers questions based on Series, analogies, blood relations etc.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning- based on figures.
- Overall the level of the paper is moderate to difficult. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
Usually, in this round a picture is provided and candidates are asked to depict a story based on that picture. It will test your understanding and literary skills.
Tech Mahindra Interview Process
Tech Mahindra Interview Process consists of Technical Interview and HR Interview. Following are the details of each phase:
Questions related to specific technical fields are asked in this round. Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company's technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or may enquire candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate's personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Tech Mahindra Preparation Links
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
E-Books & Assignments