Bulls Eye provides you the access to Tata Steel online tests which are designed by our experts so that it is exactly similar to the company selection paper. The preparation course matches the level of difficulty as well as the number of questions asked in the actual Tata Steel test paper. The sectional and chapter wise tests are made so that you can master in your basics. Bulls Eye provides more company-specific placements papers and video lectures. So, join the test series of Tata Steel.
Bulls Eye gives you:
Practice Full Tests
- More number of Company Specific Mock Tests- Simulated Online Tests which are close to actual company Tests such as Infosys, Wipro, TCS, Tata Steel, Cognizant, Accenture, IBM, Genpact, Capgemini, Microsoft, AMCAT and many more.
- A large number of Mock Placement Tests are of Generic Pattern
Sectional and Area Tests
- More number of Sectional Tests for All Sections (Quant, DI, Verbal, Reasoning, and Core Technical) and Chapter Wise Tests
Online Learning Modules
- Comprehensive and value added e-learning portals that offer entire gamut of questions & relevant study material.
- Video lectures in different areas such as Verbal Ability, GK, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and Core Technical which are built by experts having more than 10 years of teaching experience.
Along with these features, a complete test analysis will be done which includes analysis related to LOD, test strategy, and difficulty wise attempts. The analysis will help to identify your weaker and stronger areas provided with tips/ strategies to enhance your performance in order to crack the company’s placement paper. This course also provides 100+ value added articles on different topics and on interview preparations. You can stay up to date with job alerts and notifications various tests and results for fresher in private and government companies. The facility of a mobile application is also provided by Bulls Eye so that you can access your account anywhere anytime. So, give a boost to your preparation and upgrade your account.
Tata Steel Preparation Links