SAMSUNG Group is a South Korean multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Samsung Town, Seoul. It comprises numerous subsidiaries and affiliated businesses, most of them united under the Samsung brand and it is the largest South Korean conglomerate. The Samsung-Test-Pattern and Selection-Procedure is as follows:
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 4 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Global Samsung Aptitude Test
- Technical Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Candidate must be a B.Tech (Computer Science/ IT / Electronics).
- 70 percent throughout (Class X , XII and Graduation).
- No backlogs at the time of applying.
Pattern of Written Exam:
||No. of questions
|Part 1 (DI & Basic Quant)
|Part 2 (Logical Reasoning)
Time allotted for the written exam is 50 minutes for 50 questions.
In total time allotted for the written exam is 80 minutes for 80 questions.
- DI & Aptitude section consists questions from Data Interpretation and 5 questions from basic level numeracy.
- Logical Reasoning section consists of questions from Blood Relations, Direction problems, Seating Arrangement etc.
- Technical section consists of questions from topics based on C, C++, Data Structures and Operating System.
Overall the level of the paper is easy to moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
SAMSUNG Preparation Links