SAP AG is a German multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. The company is headquartered in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg, Germany, with regional offices all around the world. The company's best-known software products are its enterprise resource planning application systems and management (SAP ERP), its enterprise data warehouse product – SAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW), SAP Business Objects software, and most recently, Sybase mobile products and the in-memory computing appliance SAP HANA.SAP is one of the largest software companies in the world. The SAP test pattern and Selection process is accordingly as follows:
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 4 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Online Exam
- Technical Interview
- Managerial Interview
- HR Interview
- 60 percent throughout (Class X, XII and Graduation).
- Candidate must be a B.Tech (Computer Science / IT / Electronics).
Pattern of Written Exam:
||No. of questions
|Aptitude(General, Analytical, Design)
The total time allotted to the written exam is 1 hour 45 minutes. There is no negative marking in the paper.
- Quantitative Ability consists of questions from the topics such as Circles and Triangles, Pipes and Cisterns, Probability, Time & Work and Time, Speed & Distance.
- Logical Reasoning consists of questions covering the topics of Blood Relation, Direction, Coding and Decoding etc.
- Essay Writing section consists of the word limit of 300-350 words.
- Technical section consists of questions mostly from C, DBMS and error detection in programs.
- Coding Section consists of a question on Real Time Programming.This section includes questions from Data Structure, Programming Language,and Algorithms.
Overall the level of the paper is easy to moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.