is an IT based company which serves banking and financial services sectors. The company provides consulting services. It provides a wide range of IT solutions and consultancy services. It mainly deals with corporate and investment banking and banking and financial service provider domains.
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Candidate must be a B.Tech, BCA, MCA, BE student.
- 65 percent throughout (Class X, XII and Graduation).
Pattern of Written Exam:
||No. of questions
||Time allotted(in minutes)
Time allotted for the written exam is 50 minutes.
- Aptitude section consists of maths questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, geometry, etc. This section is of moderate level.
- Verbal section consists of basic questions from English language, like synonyms, antonyms, sentence completion and correction etc.
- Technical section consists of questions from C/C++, Computer networks, Database system, Data Structure, Algorithms, etc
.Overall the level of the paper is easy to moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Nucleus-Software Preparation Links