Nucleus Software is an industry of IT products and solutions which serves the banking and financial sectors. Founded in 1986, the company offers a wide range of services related to banking industry. Nucleus Software has offices in more than 50 countries and has seven owned subsidiaries which include:
Complete Test Series for Wipro
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
- Nucleus Software Solutions Pte. Ltd., Singapore
- Nucleus Software, India
- Nucleus Software Australia Pty. Ltd, Australia and many more
- Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Chief Executive Officer – Vishnu R. Dusad
- Chief Financial Officer – Ashish Nanda
- The logo of Nucleus Software is simply the name of the company.
- US$ 57.74 million (FY 2013-2014)
Total Number of Employees
- 1,488 employees ( FY 2014)
- Nucleus Software’s Finn One has won The Banking Technology Award 2016.
- Nucleus was awarded with Model Bank Vendor Award 2016 by Celent.
- Forrestor Research Inc. positioned Nucleus Software in world’s top 5 Mobile Banking Solution Providers in 2015.
- The company has won The Corporate LiveWire – FinTech Excellence Awards in 2015.
- In 2015, the company was conferred the 9th Social and Governance Awards.
- Nucleus Software’s Annual Report has won the prestigious Platinum Award among the world’s top 50 Annual Reports for the 3rd successive years and was awarded by the League of American Communications Professional (LACP).
- The company has won The Asset Corporate Awards in 2014.
Nucleus-Software Preparations Links
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
E-Books & Assignments