Mindtree is an Indian information technology company headquartered in Bangalore, India and a corporate office in New Jersey, USA. Founded in 1999, the company employs over 12,900+ employees with annual revenue of USD 500+ million. The company serves over 207 clients worldwide. It has around 40+ Fortune 500 companies as its clients. Mindtree is a CMMI level 5(Development) company. It is certified with ISO 14000, ISO 20000 and ISO 27000 to deliver predictably with high quality. The Selection Process andTest Pattern is as follows:
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 4 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam (AMCAT)
- Coding Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Candidate must be a B.tech,BCA,MCA,BE student.
- Education gap of not more than one year.
Pattern of Written Exam:
|Section||No. of questions||Time (in minutes)|
|Quantitative Ability||25||35 mins|
|Logical Ability||24||35 mins|
Time allotted for the written exam is 140 minutes that is 95 minutes for the AMCAT (Quant+English+logical) and 45 minutes for coding test.
- Quantitative Aptitude section consists of maths questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed
& distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, geometry, etc. This section is of moderate level.
- Logical Ability section consists of reasoning based questions from common topics of reasoning skills
- English section consists of basic questions from English language like synonyms, antonyms, sentence completion and correction etc.
- Coding section consists of 2 questions from coding , wherein the student is required to code in any language of their choice
Overall the level of the paper is moderate to difficult. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Apply directly at https://www.mindtree.com/about-us/careers