Started in 1982, Maruti Suzuki India limited is an automobile manufacturing industry. It is the subordinate of Japanese manufacturing company Maruti Suzuki Corporation. The company is headquartered at New Delhi. It manufactures and sells the most popular cars such as Ertiga, Alto, Swift, Swift Desire, Celerio and Omni. It sold its ten millionth vehicles in India in February 2012.
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- 60 percent throughout (Class X, XII and Graduation).
- No backlogs should be there at the time of applying.
Pattern of Written Exam:
||No. of questions
||Time Allotted (in minutes)
|Aptitude( Verbal + Quantitative+ Logical reasoning)
The total time allotted for the written exam is 72 minutes.There is no negative marking in the paper.
- Aptitude section consists of questions on quantitative, verbal and logical reasoning sections. Quantitative sections contain questions on time and distance, time and work, number system, arithmetic progressions, profit and loss, etc. Logical reasoning sections contain questions on Data Interpretation, blood relations, directions, coding and decoding and verbal section features questions on basic grammar.
- Technical section consists of questions on basic and conceptual questions from topic like SOM, thermodynamics, IC Engine, etc.
- Psychometric section consists of behavioral questions.
Overall the level of the paper is easy to moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.