Mahindra Comviva is an IT firm, headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana. The company is a part of Mahindra group. Founded in 1999, it has specialties in Mobile Financial Solutions, Internet & Broadband Solutions, MPOS, Mobility Solutions and Mobile Applications.
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 4 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview I
- Technical Interview II
- HR Interview
- 65 percent throughout (Class X, XII and B.Tech).
- No backlogs.
- Gap in education upto 1 year.
Pattern of Written Exam:
The breakup of Mahindra comviva Test Pattern is as:
- Online Coding Round : This section contains 3 questions which is to be done in 120 minutes.
- Aptitude + Technical Round: The breakup of this round is as:
|Sections||No. of questions||Time Allotted (in minutes)|
The total time allotted to the written exam is 100 minutes. There is no negative marking in the paper.
- English Language section consists of short reading comprehension passages. This section also consists of basic grammar usage questions like fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, paragraph completion, error based, vocabulary, sentence ordering etc.
- Quantitative Ability section consists of questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, probability, permutation & combination, profit & loss, HCF, LCM, geometry, etc.
- Logical Ability section consists of questions from the topics like number series, syllogisms, coding-decoding, directions, blood relations, etc
- Technical section involved questions from Computer concepts and C language. This section was tough and required thorough preparation. A person whose basics are clear could easily excel in this section.
Overall the level of the paper is moderate Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Mahindra Comviva Preparation Links