Mahindra Comviva )formerly known as Comviva is an industry of telecommunications. The company was founded in New Delhi, India (July 1990) and headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana. Comviva offers services like mobile Internet, content, mobile commerce and business support solutions. It has business over more than 90 countries and has offices in Bangalore, Mumbai and in South Africa, Dubai, Thailand, UK, Singapore and many more countries. Mahindra is one of the growing IT firms of Comviva and is a share holder of 51%. The company sells the products like cRBT, SMSC, USSD, mobile apps, messaging, MMS and many more.
- Chief Executive Officer(CEO) – Manoranjan Mohapatra
- Chairman – Rakesh Bharti Mittal
- The logo represents the name of the company.
- Undisclosed by the company
Total Number of Employees
- Mahindra Comviva has awarded with 17th annual Banking Technology Awards in 2016.
- The company has honored with Best A2P SMS & Messaging Award in 2016.
- Mahindra Comviva has awarded with Digital Impact Awards Africa 2016.
- The company has awarded for Best mPayment Innovation with Smart Cards & Payments Awards 2016.
- Mahindra Comviva won with the Aegis Graham Bell Awards 2015.
- In 2015, Mahindra Comviva has won Telecoms.com awards 2015.
Mahindra Comviva Preparations Links