Larsen & Toubro (L&T) InfoTech is a global IT solutions and service provider. It provides end-to-end cloud computing adoption toolkit, big data advisory services and cloud advisory consulting services. It also offers in-memory computing. The L&T-Test-Pattern and Selection-Procedure is as follows:
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 5 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Essay Writing
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- First Class (60% or above) in class X, XII and Graduation.
- Maximum of two backlogs (reattempts) allowed.
- No drop in any year/semester throughout course.
Pattern of Written Exam:
|Section||No. of questions|
The total time allotted to the written exam is 120 minutes. There is no negative marking in the paper.
- English Language section consists of short reading comprehension passages. They are easy to solve and answers can be easily found in the passages. This section also consists of basic grammar usage questions like fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, paragraph completion, sentence completion, vocabulary, etc.
- Logical Reasoning section consists of data interpretation and logical reasoning questions. The section involves easy solving puzzles, graphs, charts, tables, line arrangements, statement-assumption, etc.
- Quantitative Ability section consists of math's questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, geometry, etc. This section is of moderate level.
Overall the level of the paper is moderate Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
L&T Infotech Preparation Links