Hughes Systique is a core company for Computer science and IT students. The main function of the company is that it offers technology consulting, system architecture design & software development services. The Hughes-Systique Test-Pattern and Selection-Procedure is as follows:
Complete Test Series for Wipro
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- Personal Interview
- 65% throughout (Class X , XII and Graduation).
- General knowledge of engineering and business principles.
- No backlogs are allowed.
Pattern of Written Exam:
||Number of Questions
The total time allotted to the written exam is 60 minutes. There is no negative marking in the paper.
- Quantitative Ability section consists of questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, geometry, etc. This section is of moderate level. Also, A few questions are from English language.
- Reasoning Ability :This section consists the basics of reasoning, with questions from basics like pattern matching, seating arrangements, hierarchy-based questions etc. It is a moderate level and can be excelled based only on the candidate's cognitive skills.
- Technical section consists of basic questions from the topics of C language, C++ and also from JAVA domain. A person whose basics are clear could easily excel in this section.
Overall the level of the paper is moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Hughes-Systique Preparation Links