Hexaware Technologies Limited (HTL) is an information technology and business process outsourcing service provider company based in Navi Mumbai, India and founded in 1990.
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 4 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
Complete Test Series for Wipro
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
- Written Exam & Essay Writing
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Candidate must have scored 60 percent or more throughout (Class X , XII , Graduation).
- No backlogs should be there.
Pattern of Written Exam:
||No .of Questions
||Time Allotted (in mins)
The total time allotted to the written exam is 100 minutes. After aptitude test essay writing is conducted. Time limit for essay writing is generally 15 – 20 mins. Prepare any topic for essay.
- Aptitudesection consists of questions based on data interpretation, graphs, blood relations, statement reasoning, etc. Also,There are questions from basic mathematics like time, speed & distance, algebra, arithmetic, probability, geometry, permutation & combination, etc. Further, there are questions from English language like grammar usage, fill in the blanks, etc.
- General Englishsection consists of questions based on reading passages , sentence, completion , synonyms ,Antonyms and Sentence Completion.
- Technical section covers questions from the topics such as C, C++, Java, DBMS, and OS.
Overall the level of the paper is easy to moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Hexaware Preparation Links