GrapeCity is a privately held, multinational software corporation based in Sendai, Japan, that develops its own software products and provides outsourced product development services, consulting services, software, and Customer relationship management services. The Grapcecity Test-Pattern and Selection-Procedure is as follows:
Complete Test Series for Wipro
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 5 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam (Aptitude)
- Group Discussion
- Written Exam (Programming)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Candidate must be a B.Tech(IT/Electronics /Computer Science).
- No backlogs should be there.
- Minimum CGPA of 6 or 60%.
Pattern of Written Exam:
||No. of questions
The total time allotted to the written exam (Aptitude+Verbal+Technical) is 20 minutes.
- Aptitude Quantitative +Verbal +Technical) section consists of questions based on data interpretation, graphs, blood relations, statement reasoning, etc. Also, there are questions from basic mathematics like time, speed & distance, algebra, arithmetic, probability, geometry, permutation & combination, etc. Further, there are questions from English language like grammar usage, fill in the blanks, etc. Technical questions are generally from topics like C, C++, Java, OS, etc.
- Programming Section consists of 2 questions. One question is of your choice and other question is based on printing some pattern.
Overall, the level of the paper is easy. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam
Grapecity Preparation Links