Google is the world’s top search engine. This multinational company basically includes cloud computing, search, software & online advertising technologies. It provides internet related services and products.
Google Selection Process:
In case of job recruitment, selection is the process to choose potential working persons for a company or organization. Google Recruitment process includes a selection stage when decisions are made as to the viability of a particular candidate's job application. It directly affects the overall productivity of an organization. A right selection may increase the overall performance of a company & a wrong one may lead to material and financial loss. A perfect selection process can help to pick the most eligible candidates amongst all applicants. The Process of selecting candidates focuses on abilities, knowledge, skills, experience and various other related factors.
Stages of selection process to get recruited in Google:
- Written Exam/ Aptitude Test
- Coding Test
- Client Interview
- HR /Technical Interview
- Minimum 65 percent marks in Xth, XIIth, and Graduation.
- No backlogs at the time of applying.
|Testing Areas||No. of questions||Time Limit ( in mins)|
|Section ||No. of questions||Time Limit ( in mins)|
- Logical Reasoning section consists of questions from topics such as seating arrangement problems, finding the missing numbers puzzle tests and theme detection.
- General Aptitude section covers topics such as percentage, A.P & G.P, Prime Numbers, Problems on speed and averages.
- Technical section consists of questions from topics such as C, C++, Java, Data Structure, and Computer Networks.
- General English section consists of questions from English grammar topics like prepositions, antonyms, synonyms, sentence completion and reading comprehensions.
- Coding section consists of questions from topics Data Structure, C / C++ Language, Algorithms.
- Overall the level of the paper is moderate to difficult.
- Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
Google Interview Process
Google Interview process consists of Client Interview, Technical Interview and HR Interview. Following are the details of each phase:
- Client interview
The purpose of client round interview is to interact with the new team member and know more about the knowledge and interviewee's experience and how interviewee can use his/her knowledge in company projects.
- Technical interview
Questions related to specific technical fields are asked in this round. Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company's technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or may enquire candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
- HR Interview
Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate's personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
Video LecturesOnline TestsE-Books & Assignments