General Motors is a renowned American automobile industry founded in 1908. The company mainly deals with the design, markets, manufactures the parts of the vehicles and distributes it in the financial services. The company produces vehicles under 12 famous brands in more than 37 countries. These brands are Chevrolet, GMC, Buick, Jie Fang, Ravon and many more. General Motors does business with more than 140 countries.
Apart from twelve brands, GM has a 20 % stake hold in IMM and 77% stake hold in GM Korea. It also has many joint ventures with different countries like China, Pakistan, Russia, India and many more. General Motors has participated in many events like World Touring Car Championship (WTCC), NASCAR, SCCA, 24 Hours of Le Mans, Supercars Championship and many others events.
Complete Test Series for Wipro
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
- Detroit, Michigan, United States
- Chairperson & Chief Executive Officer(CEO) – Mary T. Barra
- President – Dan Ammann
- Their logo of the company represents simply name of the company in a blue and white color with a line underneath. As the blue color indicates the trustworthiness of the company and white color indicates the purity and integrity
- US $ 152.35 billion (2015)
Total Number of Employees
- Chevrolet Volt named in Top 10 Best Engines List from last two years.
- GMC awarded with Automobile Ideal Vehicle Awards as Most Ideal Popular Brand in 2016
- General Motors earned Fifth Energy Star Awards in 2015
- GMC was named as Most Refined Brand by Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards in 2016.
- Chevrolet Camaro and Chevrolet Colorado won the Motor Trend Car and Truck of the year in 2016.
General Motors Preparations Links