or GE is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in Schenectady, New York, and headquartered in Fairfield, Connecticut, in the United States. The company operates through the following segments: Energy [2013 inactive], Technology Infrastructure, Capital Finance. The G.E. Test-Pattern
are as follows :
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview(Elimination)
- HR Interview
- A total of 60 percent throughout (Class X, XII and B.tech)
- No backlogs.
- Education gap of up to 1 year.
Pattern of Written Exam:
||No. of questions
Total time allotted in the paper is 45 mins.There is negative marking in the paper.
- Aptitude section consists of questions from Number Series, Ages, Ratio & Proportion, Clocks, Calendars, Geometry, Mensuration and Simple and Compound Interest.
- Technical section consists of questions from topics such as C, C++, DBMS and OS. Also the questions can be field specific like heat transfer, thermal diffusivity, strength of materials, etc.
Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.