Futures first is an industry of finance, founded in 2004, headquarters in Gurgaon, India. The company mainly deals with the field of market analysis, research and financial markets
In case of job recruitment, selection is the process to choose potential working persons for a company or organization. Recruitment process includes a selection stage when decisions are made as to the viability of a particular candidate's job application. It directly affects the overall productivity of an organization. A right selection may increase the overall performance of a company & a wrong one may lead to material and financial loss. A perfect selection process can help to pick the most eligible candidates amongst all applicants. The Process of selecting candidates focuses on abilities, knowledge, skills, experience and various other related factors.
Candidates should go through a three stage selection process to get recruited in Fidelity:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- 60 percent in Class X, XII and Graduation.
|Section||No. of Questions||Time allotted (in mins)|
|Attention to details+ DI+ Logical Reasoning||20||20|
- The total time allotted to the written exam is 26 minutes. There is 1/3 negative marking in the paper.
- Data Interpretation section consists of questions from graphs and charts.
- Logical Reasoning section consists of questions related to visual reasoning, attention to details, blood relationships, coding-decoding, series, etc.
- Simple mathematics section consists of questions from simple calculations, HCF and LCM.
- Overall the level of the paper is easy to moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
Questions related to specific technical fields are asked in this round. Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company's technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or may enquire candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate's personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.
Clearing EXL selection Process requires well-planned preparation with right guidance and motivation.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam
Future-First Preparation Links
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
Video LecturesOnline TestsE-Books & Assignments