Ericsson is a multinational telecommunications industry, headquartered in Stockhlm, Sweden. It is one of the major leading suppliers of telecommunication services to various telecom companies. The company has 120,000+ professionals and customers in 180 countries. It is mainly works in communication services, mobile broadband, TV and media management, telecom,ICT,3G,4G,5G, cloud, OSS. Ericsson networks carries 40% of the mobile networks.
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- HR + Technical Interview
- A total of 60 percent throughout (Class X, XII and B.Tech).
- No backlogs.
- Education gap of up to 1 year.
Pattern of Written Exam:
||No. of questions
||Time allotted (in mins)
Time allotted for the written exam is 45 minutes. There is no negative marking in the exam.
- Quantitative Aptitude section consists of questions based on topics such as algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, geometry etc.
- Logical reasoning section consists of questions from topics such as coding decoding, puzzles, blood relations, pie charts and tables, syllogism and figure odd one out.
- Verbal Ability section consists of questions from error in sentences, rearrangement, passages and jumbled sentences.
Overall the level of the paper is moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Ericsson Preparation Links