Ericsson is a multinational telecommunications industry, headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. It is one of the major leading suppliers of telecommunication services to various telecom companies. The company has 120,000+ professionals and customers in 180 countries. It is mainly works in communication services, mobile broadband, TV and media management, telecom,ICT,3G,4G,5G, cloud, OSS. Ericsson networks carries 40% of the mobile networks.
In case of job recruitment, selection is the process to choose potential working persons for a company or organization. Recruitment process includes a selection stage when decisions are made as to the viability of a particular candidate's job application. It directly affects the overall productivity of an organization. A right selection may increase the overall performance of a company & a wrong one may lead to material and financial loss. A perfect selection process can help to pick the most eligible candidates amongst all applicants. The Process of selecting candidates focuses on abilities, knowledge, skills, experience and various other related factors.
Candidates should go through a three stage selection process to get recruited in DE-Shaw:
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- HR + Technical Interview
- A total of 60 percent in Class X, XII and B.Tech.
- No backlogs.
- Education gap of up to 1 year.
The online test conducted through Ericsson:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Time allotted (in mins)|
|Quantitative Aptitude||15||45 mins|
- Time allotted for the written exam is 45 minutes. There is no negative marking in the exam.
- Quantitative Aptitude section consists of questions based on topics such as algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, geometry etc.
- Logical reasoning section consists of questions from topics such as coding decoding, puzzles, blood relations, pie charts and tables, syllogism and figure odd one out.
- Verbal Ability section consists of questions from error in sentences, rearrangement, passages and jumbled sentences.
- Overall the level of the paper is moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round
GD sessions include simple questions and industry related topics. You need to think for 5 minutes about the topic and then discuss it. The topics are general and don’t need specific preparation. Nearly 50% of the candidates will be shortlisted here so you have to take chances to express your opinion.
Technical Interview I & II:
Questions related to specific technical fields are asked in this round. Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company's technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or may enquire candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate's personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.
Clearing DE-Shaw selection Process requires well-planned preparation with right guidance and motivation.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam
Ericsson Preparation Links
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
Video LecturesOnline TestsE-Books & Assignments