Ericsson Corporation, is a leading multinational firm of telecommunications and networking equipment, headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. It is founded in 1876 by Lars Magnus Ericsson. The company is a worldwide leader of delivering ICT solutions. It provides the services in mobility, broadband and other cloud applications. Ericsson is the company of more than 39,000 patents. It has a large hold on standards patents for mobile communications. Their patents portfolio covers 2G, 3G and 4G technologies. More than 40% phone calls are made through their systems and more than 2 billion people use their network worldwide. The company has customers in more than 180 countries which are provided by the services like cloud services and broadband.
Complete Test Series for Wipro
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
Ericsson provides end to end services for major mobile communications sectors and has four major business segments. These segments are Business Unit Networks, Business Unit Global Services, Business Unit Support Solutions and Business Unit modems.
- President and CEO – Jan Frykhammer
- Chairman of the board – Leif Johansson
- The logo of the company is the first alphabet of the name of the company. The “E”is made up of three sausages which was designed by Terry Moore of Allied designer Ltd. The blue color of the logo indicates excellence, reliability and grace of the company.
Total Number of Employees
- In 2016, Ericsson won CSI award during IBC 2016 Ceremony.
- In 2016, Ericsson was honored by United National Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC).
- The company is listed in Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporation in the World.
- President and CEO of Ericsson Hans Vestberg was honored with Hunger Hero Award in 2016.
- Ericsson has awarded with Best Sustainability Report in 2015.
Ericsson Preparations Links