The company, EXL, is an industry of business services, headquartered in New York, United States. It also integrates Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), automation, consulting and benchmarking. The company also serves the industries related to healthcare, banking, travel, transportations and financial services.
Complete Test Series for Wipro
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
In case of job recruitment, selection is the process to choose potential working persons for a company or organization. Recruitment process includes a selection stage when decisions are made as to the viability of a particular candidate's job application. It directly affects the overall productivity of an organization. A right selection may increase the overall performance of a company & a wrong one may lead to material and financial loss. A perfect selection process can help to pick the most eligible candidates amongst all applicants. The Process of selecting candidates focuses on abilities, knowledge, skills, experience and various other related factors.
Candidates should go through a three stage selection process to get recruited in EXL:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Candidate must be a B.Tech (CSE/ECE /IT).
- Minimum 60 percent in X, XII and graduation is a must.
||No. of Questions
||Time allotted (in mins)
- The total time allotted for the written exam is 45 mins. The overall level of the exam is moderate
- Quantitative Aptitude section contains questions on topics like time and distance, number system, probability, clocks and calendars, time and work, profit and loss, simple interest and compound interest. This section also contains questions on data interpretation such as graphs and charts.
- Verbal Ability section contains questions on reading comprehension, fill ups, synonyms, antonyms, para jumbled words.
- Logical reasoning section consists of question regarding blood relations, directions, syllogisms and number series.
- Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
Questions related to specific technical fields are asked in this round. Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company's technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or may enquire candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate's personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.
Clearing EXL selection Process requires well-planned preparation with right guidance and motivation.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
E-Books & Assignments