The company, EXL, is an industry of business services, headquartered in New York, United States. It also integrates Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), automation, consulting and benchmarking. The company also serves the industries related to healthcare, banking, travel, transportations and financial services.
Company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Candidate must be a B.Tech (CSE/ECE /IT).
- Minimum 60 percent in(X, XII and graduation) is a must.
Pattern of Written Exam:
|Section||No. of questions||Time allotted (in mins)|
The total time allotted for the written exam is 45 mins. The overall level of the exam is moderate
- Quantitative Aptitudesection contains questions on topics like time and distance, number system, probability, clocks and calendars, time and work, profit and loss, simple interest and compound interest. This section also contains questions on data interpretation such as graphs and charts.
- Verbal Abilitysection contains questions on reading comprehension, fill ups, synonyms, antonyms, para jumbled words.
- Logical reasoningsection consists of question regarding blood relations, directions, syllogisms and number series.
Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.